• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Hello everyone!!

Beetle

Visitor
Joined
Sep 30, 2026
Messages
0
Reaction score
2
I have been looking for a website like this for a long time. I love studying the occult. I can tell it's going to be a good source!
 

Dyn Hysbys

Zealot
Joined
Mar 3, 2025
Messages
120
Reaction score
224
Awards
3
Hi Beetle, welcome! There are loads of interesting threads and topics and, of course, the library (check the forum rules about access to that).
What areas of the occult are you interested in?
 

Beetle

Visitor
Joined
Sep 30, 2026
Messages
0
Reaction score
2
I am mainly interested in divination and necromancy but I'd also like to know a bit of alchemy and ceremonial magic.
 
Top