• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Hello Everyone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lightmage

Neophyte
Reaction score
Hi Ive always been interested in the occult for ages there are many sides to one dimond so to speak, but in fairness I tend to lean towards ancient Hebrew and Aramaic/Babylonian/Greek around hte 2nd centary BC and older, works like The Sword Of Moses and The Amidah. I am non judgemental and respective of all paths. Would like to find someone on here with extensive knowlege on the Sword of Moses and have practiced it and what were their results and how it was done succesfully. I will contribute what Little I have on the subject but would like to learn more. This world is a sandbox and we all play in it for a little while.
Hello to everyone.

league

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
Welcome. We have very similar interests. Nice to meet you.

league

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
Hi there and how do we have similiar interests may i ask politely
With interesting leaning towards ancient Hebrew, Greek and Babylonian. I tend to add Egyptian as well.

Lightmage

Neophyte
Reaction score
Yes thats interesting as alot of secrets i have been trying to find on that time period 2nd bc and ancient Hebrew, Greek and Babylonian texts.
Nice to hear from you and iiti m Htp/eete em hotep : Hello in peace, welcome in peace. And Shalom Aleichem to you.

league

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
Yes thats interesting as alot of secrets i have been trying to find on that time period 2nd bc and ancient Hebrew, Greek and Babylonian texts.
Nice to hear from you and iiti m Htp/eete em hotep : Hello in peace, welcome in peace. And Shalom Aleichem to you.
Great to meet you too. Look forward to conversations together

Status
Not open for further replies.