• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Hello everyone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Teodora777

Visitor
Reaction score
Hello!

I´m a scholar and practicioner, and I live in Berlin. Would like to know if here i can find somebody living in the same city, to connect and invite to join study groups and other esotericism related events in town. Are you mostly from USA as far as i understood? The forum looks interesting. It´s very good to still have active forums! On social media anoniminity is not a thing, and we really need it.

My main interests (using very generic definitons) are: witchcraft, ceremonial magick, astrology, runes.

Have a great day,

T777

pixel_fortune

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards
Hello! There's quite a lot of non-Americans but I'm not sure it helps you (I'm in Australia, there's people here in Asia and South America for eg)

What esotericism events are going on in Berlin? (I have friends there and will visit again at some point, so I'm curious)

Reaction score
Awards
Hello and welcome to the forum. Michigan resident in the USA currently in California USA.

league

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
Welcome to the site. Nice to meet you.

Rowena

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
Welcome, I hope you find the people you are looking for.

Status
Not open for further replies.