• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Hello everyone:

Koldo

Visitor
Reaction score
Nice to meet you! I opened the account in this forum a few months ago, but due mostly to work issues I only recently started checking the forum again. I am a complete beginner, so mostly wondering where to start. Mostly interested in practical/ceremonial magic, though since I'm so new I might even be wrong about that :) (if anybody has any kind advice for new joiners, btw, you would be more than welcome). For now I'm just checking the threads and some of the book shares, to try to make some sense.

Regards!

Reaction score
Awards
Nice to meet you! I opened the account in this forum a few months ago, but due mostly to work issues I only recently started checking the forum again. I am a complete beginner, so mostly wondering where to start. Mostly interested in practical/ceremonial magic, though since I'm so new I might even be wrong about that :) (if anybody has any kind advice for new joiners, btw, you would be more than welcome). For now I'm just checking the threads and some of the book shares, to try to make some sense.

Regards!
Hello, and welcome!