• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Hello friends 😀

Status
Not open for further replies.

musa

Visitor
Reaction score
I'm new to this forum, I'm a beginner magi in ig
Keen to learn about Left as well as right paths , I was looking for damon brand books and I found link to his forum.

8Lou1

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
hi there musa, nice to meet you online. sorry to ask, but what is ig in your world? i looked it up and the meanings where quite diverse, so i asked rachid and he said its instagram, while i for myself thought it was the gold index aka the IG Group. we could of course be both very wrong cause i didnt understand isk either until i realized english and arabic sounds so wyrd and it turned into i seek you.

that all being said, id like to go prejudice and ask you why someone with that online name is looking for greyness in demon brands books? i presume you are very aware and like the fiqh. so could we split the C++, cause well i didnt study.....

RoccoR

Zealot
Benefactor
Reaction score
Awards
RE: Introductions
SUBTOPIC: Request for Information
⁜→ musa, et al,

I join the community in welcoming you to the setting.

Keen to learn about Left as well as right paths , I was looking for damon brand books and I found link to his forum.
(COMMENT)

Damon Brand
(
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
) has published quite a few books. I have several of his published works. What books are you interested in or in search of?

1611604183365.png

Most Respectfully,
R

bgshawn499

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
What Damon Brand books are you interested in?

musa

Visitor
Reaction score
What Damon Brand books are you interested in?
Magickal destiny
Post automatically merged:

hi there musa, nice to meet you online. sorry to ask, but what is ig in your world? i looked it up and the meanings where quite diverse, so i asked rachid and he said its instagram, while i for myself thought it was the gold index aka the IG Group. we could of course be both very wrong cause i didnt understand isk either until i realized english and arabic sounds so wyrd and it turned into i seek you.

that all being said, id like to go prejudice and ask you why someone with that online name is looking for greyness in demon brands books? i presume you are very aware and like the fiqh. so could we split the C++, cause well i didnt study.....
Ig means in general sorry I was too lazy to use full word😅🤣

Vandheer

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
Welcome abourd mate. I have seen you on another forum surely?

Status
Not open for further replies.