- Joined
- Oct 5, 2026
- Messages
- 1
- Reaction score
- 0
Hey everyone. I'm 28, any/all, nonbinary, pansexual, anarchist-communist, and Chicano, and I'm newer to Demonolatry, so I figured I'd introduce myself properly before jumping in.
I grew up evangelical and spent a long time deconstructing. That road went through comparative religion and liberation theology before landing me in non-theistic Satanism, and from there into Demonolatry. I want my practice to honor my heritage too, especially curanderismo and the pre-Catholic roots underneath it. I'm still figuring out how those fit together, so I'd love to hear from anyone who's walked a similar path.
Outside of practice, I'm a musician. I'm working on a concept album built around actual workings with four entities, and I've got a separate post up asking for advice on doing that respectfully, so I won't repeat it all here.
Other interests: Gnosticism, The Revolt of the Angels, Paradise Lost, and an excruciating love for Twin Peaks
Mostly I'm here to learn, listen to people who've been at this longer, and hopefully contribute once I've got more experience under my belt. Looking forward to getting to know you all.
I grew up evangelical and spent a long time deconstructing. That road went through comparative religion and liberation theology before landing me in non-theistic Satanism, and from there into Demonolatry. I want my practice to honor my heritage too, especially curanderismo and the pre-Catholic roots underneath it. I'm still figuring out how those fit together, so I'd love to hear from anyone who's walked a similar path.
Outside of practice, I'm a musician. I'm working on a concept album built around actual workings with four entities, and I've got a separate post up asking for advice on doing that respectfully, so I won't repeat it all here.
Other interests: Gnosticism, The Revolt of the Angels, Paradise Lost, and an excruciating love for Twin Peaks
Mostly I'm here to learn, listen to people who've been at this longer, and hopefully contribute once I've got more experience under my belt. Looking forward to getting to know you all.