• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Hello from Ti (:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tiana Silvermoon

Apprentice
Reaction score
Awards
Hello everyone! Pleased to find this forum and meet you :)
I have a long knotty and interrupted history of relationship with occult things with about eight years where I just chopped off this part of me. This summer it got back to life making me feel myself and the world around me more whole, so I decided to accept it and I'm slowly getting back to the point where I left so I can continue walking this path.
I thought it would be nice to talk to people who feel the way I do again.
Also I'm an artist, so maybe I'll post some drawings in the Arts section from time to time.

Konsciencia

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards
I have a long knotty and interrupted history of relationship with occult things with about eight years where I just chopped off this part of me. This summer it got back to life making me feel myself and the world around me more whole, so I decided to accept it and I'm slowly getting back to the point where I left so I can continue walking this path.
Also I'm an artist, so maybe I'll post some drawings in the Arts section from time to time.
Welcome Tiana! Wonderful name!

Konsciencia

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards
I am one in which, I let go of everything related to Spirituality. I am slowly going back at it. At the moment, I am going through the so-called Dark Night of the Soul. It's a very long process.

Reaction score
Awards
Welcome to the forum Tiana!

Ziran

Zealot
Benefactor
Reaction score
Awards
Hello Ti!

Welcome back, and welcome home.

Status
Not open for further replies.