• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Hello Hello

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hello all, I'm Absolutely-Generic!
I've practiced some form of occultism for several years, and realized it's time to dust off my learning cap. I'm here to explore different styles of thinking and doing, both magic and life. I've had my most impolite tarot deck for over a decade, along with my favorite rock. I enjoy the kinetic nature of raising energy through art, music, and dance. Creativity is a major aspect of my practice, as is the belief all things made by human hands are wonderful works of art. I had more to say, but my short-term memory makes liberal use of ctrl/alt/delete. I'm excited to be here, and it's good to meet you all.

Xenophon

Apostle
Warned
Reaction score
Awards
I've practiced some form of occultism for several years, and realized it's time to dust off my learning cap. I'm here to explore different styles of thinking and doing, both magic and life. I've had my most impolite tarot deck for over a decade, along with my favorite rock. I enjoy the kinetic nature of raising energy through art, music, and dance. Creativity is a major aspect of my practice, as is the belief all things made by human hands are wonderful works of art. I had more to say, but my short-term memory makes liberal use of ctrl/alt/delete. I'm excited to be here, and it's good to meet you all.
Anybody who has a favorite rock and raises energy through art is welcome here. At least they are in my corner of the bailiwick. If I'm not prying, what kind of rock? I recently struck up a promising acquaintance with a smoothed off disc of quartz.

Howsomever, "all things made by human hands are wonderful works of art"?! You've never seen what happens when I set felt-marker to paper. Better Mizoguchi in the Golden Temple than me in the studio.

Reaction score
Awards
Hello, and welcome to the forum!

Reaction score
Anybody who has a favorite rock and raises energy through art is welcome here. At least they are in my corner of the bailiwick. If I'm not prying, what kind of rock? I recently struck up a promising acquaintance with a smoothed off disc of quartz.

Howsomever, "all things made by human hands are wonderful works of art"?! You've never seen what happens when I set felt-marker to paper. Better Mizoguchi in the Golden Temple than me in the studio.
My favorite rock is one I found for $5 as a teenager at Tropical Tends, if I ever knew what it was I've long forgotten. My favorite quartz lives in my aquarium, though.

In my opinion it's the fact that you took the time to set felt-marker to paper that makes it art, not the quality of the result.

Status
Not open for further replies.