• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Hello I am Azgalia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Azgalia

Neophyte
Reaction score
Hello I am Azgalia a Zeta matriarch!

My favorite tool is Tarot but I'd like to extend my abilities to further. I like the telepathy with my family but I am late on development of anything else :(

Just here to see if I can unlock myself to more or better and see what I can find! :)

See ya'll around!

Az

Roma

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
In my observation developing heart function is the key to human unfoldment

Konsciencia

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards
Hello I am Azgalia a Zeta matriarch!

My favorite tool is Tarot but I'd like to extend my abilities to further. I like the telepathy with my family but I am late on development of anything else :(

Just here to see if I can unlock myself to more or better and see what I can find! :)

See ya'll around!

Az
Hello Azgalia and welcome.....

Azgalia

Neophyte
Reaction score
In my observation developing heart function is the key to human unfoldment
My human form is very healthy, I do lot of physical exercise for my heart and lungs function ^_^

My parents blocked my abilities for a while and I am very numb...

Just looking for help to restore myself to my full potential! o_O

Roma

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
I was referring to the flow of Light that anchors in the heart of the standard human. That Light carries life force and divine intent

Status
Not open for further replies.