• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Hello my friends!

Helios Arcana

Visitor
Joined
Oct 3, 2026
Messages
1
Reaction score
3
Hey everyone, I’m Dan from Brazil. I’ve been practicing and studying magick for more than 20 years. My practice is a blend of witchcraft and chaos magick, with an emphasis on inner transformation and mystical experiences.

I’ve mostly been a solitary practitioner throughout my life, but I’ve also had a few opportunities to work and study with other witches and occult practitioners over the years.

Recently I started to develop an interest in Vajrayana Buddhism, even though I don’t have any formal experience with the tradition. I’m planning to participate in a Buddhist meditation retreat sometime in the near future.

I’m here to learn, share some of my own insights, and connect with anyone who wants to talk.
 

Aeternus

Disciple
Joined
Mar 21, 2024
Messages
761
Reaction score
1,603
Awards
13
Welcome to WF! Your name translates to Solar Arcana (Helios in Greek = Sun).

How would you describe your experience with the energy of the Sun? How did it benefit you in your life as well as your experiences with orders or traditions centered around solar worship, if you may ;).
 

Helios Arcana

Visitor
Joined
Oct 3, 2026
Messages
1
Reaction score
3
Thank you for the question, brother. ☀️

When I was beginning to practice magick, I had a strong neo-pagan/Wiccan phase. I did work with the God and Goddess in that context, with the God bringing exactly the masculine, radiant, luminous, and warm solar energy into my life and spiritual practice. In a similar vein, I also prayed to Apollo on a few occasions to connect with this masculine, luminous energy. Besides, I love sunny days. 😎

About the name “Helios Arcana,” there is also the practical reason that I needed to create a username for this forum. 🙂
It’s not that my practice and spiritual path are mainly solar, because I need the balance between light and dark, day and night, revelation and mystery, sun and moon. In the end, I created this name because I want to bring this solar quality to this forum in the hopes that I can be a humble agent of light that dispels illusions and confusion.

It’s also worth mentioning that my profile picture is a geometric sigil that I drew to add to this intent. If you look closely, you’ll see that it’s a 4-pointed star (to call the cardinal directions) with a pentagram on top and a hexagram in the back (I won’t explain too much, so my occultist friends can have the pleasure of making the connections here). 😉

The center, the union of the qualities I’m calling from them, is radiant and luminous.
 
Top