• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Hello! Neophyte LHP/Deleuzo/Jungian

aelyn

Visitor
Joined
Oct 4, 2026
Messages
0
Reaction score
3
Glad to be a part of the community.

I've been loosely interested in the occult for a long time, only recently realizing my interests in art, literature/poetry, and philosophy/rheory has been about this the whole time!

I am particularly interested in the role of the active imagination or the imaginatrix in Magickal practice. Ultimately, Deleuze & Guattari brought me here along with Land, Bataille, Negarestani, Benjamin, K Dick, and Marx.

Current research has me looking at Gnosticism ans Hermeticism via Merkur, Jonas, Yates, and Corbin. Also studying Regardie, AOS, Jung's Liber Novus, and despite knowing I shouldn't...the Star Game is of great interest to me (though I do not subscribe to the beliefs of many of its practicioners).

Anyways, glad to be here and hoping to keep learning.
 

Nembra

Acolyte
Joined
Jul 28, 2026
Messages
458
Reaction score
405
Awards
5
Certainly an interesting combination. I use Jung's findings quite extensively in my practice.
 

aelyn

Visitor
Joined
Oct 4, 2026
Messages
0
Reaction score
3
Certainly an interesting combination. I use Jung's findings quite extensively in my practice.
Thank you and happy to meet you!
Post automatically merged:


Certainly an interesting combination. I use Jung's findings quite extensively in my practice.
Oh yeah, well, who knows where I'll end up, definitely a neophyte. Maybe i'll stop when I've run out of money purchasing esoteric literature!
 
Last edited:
Top