• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Hello! Open minded lhp walker here looking to chat

lhpwalkaer

Visitor
Joined
Oct 4, 2026
Messages
2
Reaction score
5
Hello I have recently started working with Satan but in my culture we call him Samael, he was always present in my life appeared in multiple dreams trips and other ways but recently I was under massive pressure facing uncertainty and suddenly dove into rituals I like to work with him and his other facets namely Asmodeusu and Belial. I’m into Sigil work working with fire working in the woods alone mostly. I’ve been experimenting with summoning and Sigil work and just sitting there chilling with Satan and other entity’s I want to go deeper I woukd love to hear abt your experience or hear advice etc. thank you!
 

Nembra

Acolyte
Joined
Jul 28, 2026
Messages
458
Reaction score
405
Awards
5
Hi, at this point I'm kind of forced to consider myself a researcher of revisionist takes on Satan and related entities. What's your Satan like?
 

lhpwalkaer

Visitor
Joined
Oct 4, 2026
Messages
2
Reaction score
5
Hi, at this point I'm kind of forced to consider myself a researcher of revisionist takes on Satan and related entities. What's your Satan like?
My Satan is called Samael I thinj he is the adversarial spirit and “beyond terrible” in the sense of that term used in Hinduism.i think he’s onto free will and people making choices and self sovereignty and individuality and all that stuff too I also associate him with bkth nature and humanity I just did a hike today and did a ritual and felt very connected and spiritually high but I also feel that way wondering in the city he first appeared to me in a dream when I was 13 and he was like a friendly wise uncle to me in that interactio but there was a eerie hint of omnipotence when he said certain things to me and he chose to present in a familiar non threatening form. I woukd love to hear about your experiences and what Satan is to you and Hkw you came to be on this path 2🤘🏻
Post automatically merged:

Thank you
 

Nembra

Acolyte
Joined
Jul 28, 2026
Messages
458
Reaction score
405
Awards
5
My Satan is called Samael I thinj he is the adversarial spirit and “beyond terrible” in the sense of that term used in Hinduism.i think he’s onto free will and people making choices and self sovereignty and individuality and all that stuff too I also associate him with bkth nature and humanity I just did a hike today and did a ritual and felt very connected and spiritually high but I also feel that way wondering in the city he first appeared to me in a dream when I was 13 and he was like a friendly wise uncle to me in that interactio but there was a eerie hint of omnipotence when he said certain things to me and he chose to present in a familiar non threatening form. I woukd love to hear about your experiences and what Satan is to you and Hkw you came to be on this path 2🤘🏻
I don't exactly strive to construct a personal reinterpretation of the abrahamic lore this character comes from. I always find it very interesting that he's so often subverted as a spirit of free will, which is precisely the opposite of what he is in his mythos of origin.
 

lhpwalkaer

Visitor
Joined
Oct 4, 2026
Messages
2
Reaction score
5
This true of my culturals representation too Sam is literally a facet of God the angel of death. I only know my personal stuff from how the egregore is psychologically or spiritually expressed in my life. Honestly that one got me thinking lol. I see Him as pre abrahamic appearing in many cultures I associate different Hindu gods abd Greek Roman other euro religions 2 with being expression of the same idea that is the eternal Satan pre dating all religion. I also like to work with particular demons too. Yju said you have to call yourself a researcher what have yju concluded abt Satan and abt how to successfully summon him and other demons or honor them in a ritualized setting?
 

Nembra

Acolyte
Joined
Jul 28, 2026
Messages
458
Reaction score
405
Awards
5
This true of my culturals representation too Sam is literally a facet of God the angel of death. I only know my personal stuff from how the egregore is psychologically or spiritually expressed in my life. Honestly that one got me thinking lol. I see Him as pre abrahamic appearing in many cultures I associate different Hindu gods abd Greek Roman other euro religions 2 with being expression of the same idea that is the eternal Satan pre dating all religion.
I'd rather say it's retroactive abstracting of distinct deities under one name. Angel of death is a substantially different being from what most people would call Satan.
I also like to work with particular demons too. Yju said you have to call yourself a researcher what have yju concluded abt Satan and abt how to successfully summon him and other demons or honor them in a ritualized setting?
As I said, what I call demons is not what most occultists call demons. There is literally precisely nothing that can be purposefully gained by summoning true demons. What you're working with I'd probably rather call elementals of some kind, which generally I have some dealings with through a system of my own construction - but I would never risk calling them by names the culture associates with evil will. I'm not insistent on my nomenclature, by the way, sorry if this came off as preachy.
 

lhpwalkaer

Visitor
Joined
Oct 4, 2026
Messages
2
Reaction score
5
Not at all preachy I appreciate it I forgot to mention I also associate him with death as well. I was hesitant to use them at first too y don’t u is it bcs u r afraid the demons could harm you? I’m particularly interested in Asmodeus btw
Post automatically merged:

Also im searching for new rituals to summon I don’t like to use all the ones from the cultural I am from because they are abt enslaving or commanding the demon I want more consensual contact
Post automatically merged:

Sorry I meant why don’t u use their names associated with “evil” in the former reply
 

Nembra

Acolyte
Joined
Jul 28, 2026
Messages
458
Reaction score
405
Awards
5
Not at all preachy I appreciate it I forgot to mention I also associate him with death as well. I was hesitant to use them at first too y don’t u is it bcs u r afraid the demons could harm you? I’m particularly interested in Asmodeus btw
Post automatically merged:

Also im searching for new rituals to summon I don’t like to use all the ones from the cultural I am from because they are abt enslaving or commanding the demon I want more consensual contact
Post automatically merged:

Sorry I meant why don’t u use their names associated with “evil” in the former reply
While it might be my conscious choice or conviction to associate the name "Asmodeus" with a uselful or even helpful being, the thing most strongly corresponds with this name is the spirit of rape. Magic involves all the various depths of one's psyche and you have to take into account what connections might lie in your unconscious mind which is, after all, made of culture much more than of personal belief. If it is your desire to summon things under widely used names (which does in fact carry a significant degree of power) I'd at least the consider the possibility that you're giving a friendly outward guise and demeanor to something monstrous.

This probably doesn't apply to Samael. Malicious spiritual powers do definitely exist but death is not one of them.
Post automatically merged:

There are things you don't want to give too much to consent to. I recognise that this is not the type of beings you want to be contacting, but you don't ask a serial killer if he consents to being interrogated, hence the rituals look like they do.
 
Top