- Joined
- Oct 3, 2026
- Messages
- 1
- Reaction score
- 1
Hello,
found this forum while looking for some ideas and perspectives on witchcraft and manifestations
Unfortunately, I’m going through a difficult period in which I’m struggling to interact normally with the physical world, whether it’s everyday life, relationships, or work
I’m feeling low because I’m experiencing some things that have happened to me as injustices, both big and small. Normally, I would try to deal with them in the real world, but this year I’m finding that very difficult
I often see repeated numbers and mirror hours, something that has been happening since 2019. I also tend to experience news about natural disasters and other events very intensely emotionally.
I’m trying to keep my thoughts and feelings under control.
Thank you.
found this forum while looking for some ideas and perspectives on witchcraft and manifestations
Unfortunately, I’m going through a difficult period in which I’m struggling to interact normally with the physical world, whether it’s everyday life, relationships, or work
I’m feeling low because I’m experiencing some things that have happened to me as injustices, both big and small. Normally, I would try to deal with them in the real world, but this year I’m finding that very difficult
I often see repeated numbers and mirror hours, something that has been happening since 2019. I also tend to experience news about natural disasters and other events very intensely emotionally.
I’m trying to keep my thoughts and feelings under control.
Thank you.