• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Hello & wb

Status
Not open for further replies.

Caduceus

Neophyte
Reaction score
I must say I'm surprised to see WF back. I was a member for a while then the site disappeared a few times. Different screen names and even banned a few times for ignorant newbie rage behavior.

I've seen hate from members, hacking, and all that deplorable stuff. I went to BALG and still have an account there. I had considered using one of my older account names but instead I'll just use the Balg one.

I've went through a lot of healing through the last 8 years and am always learning. I'll just say its spiritual growing pains.

cheers and good day. :)

Scottish_Pride

Meme-y Tree Nymph
Reaction score
Awards
I must say I'm surprised to see WF back. I was a member for a while then the site disappeared a few times. Different screen names and even banned a few times for ignorant newbie rage behavior.

I've seen hate from members, hacking, and all that deplorable stuff. I went to BALG and still have an account there. I had considered using one of my older account names but instead I'll just use the Balg one.

I've went through a lot of healing through the last 8 years and am always learning. I'll just say its spiritual growing pains.

cheers and good day. :)
All good, man! Afaik, WF 4.0 is pretty much a fresh start for all of us here. Good for you on continuing to improve all that time, though, and welcome!

Status
Not open for further replies.