• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Hello

jakalsa

Visitor
Joined
Dec 28, 2025
Messages
1
Reaction score
4
It came to my attention that I, infact, never made a post introducing myself. I am an inter-faith magic practitioner and religious "fanatic." I am mostly focused on Buddhism and Hinduism, but I do dabble in the occasional Christianity.
 

Amizodpalsdon

Neophyte
Joined
Aug 18, 2026
Messages
26
Reaction score
39
Awards
4
It came to my attention that I, infact, never made a post introducing myself. I am an inter-faith magic practitioner and religious "fanatic." I am mostly focused on Buddhism and Hinduism, but I do dabble in the occasional Christianity.
Welcome and best wishes on your path.
 
Top