• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Hello.

Pflytrap

Visitor
Joined
Oct 7, 2026
Messages
0
Reaction score
2
I was looking up an old book on the tarot when I stumbled upon this site; and since it seemed like a nice place to be, here I am now.

The occult has always fascinated me, and this definitely seems like a great resource for learning about its various facets.

Can't promise I'll post very often, but I do still look forward to just being here.
 

Robert Ramsay

Apostle
Joined
Oct 1, 2023
Messages
1,843
Reaction score
4,352
Awards
13
I was looking up an old book on the tarot when I stumbled upon this site; and since it seemed like a nice place to be, here I am now.

The occult has always fascinated me, and this definitely seems like a great resource for learning about its various facets.

Can't promise I'll post very often, but I do still look forward to just being here.
Welcome!
 

LionheartG

Neophyte
Joined
Sep 16, 2024
Messages
9
Reaction score
11
Funnily enough, that's also how I came upon this site in 2024. Then I just ended up lurking.
 
Top