• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Hello!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Balios

Visitor
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

New to the forum and quite new to magical practice as well.

I'm hoping to learn a lot more about practice through the forum. I've read books, listened to podcasts, etc. but am starting the move from theory to practice. I've done some basic rituals and vision exercises but not much beyond that.

Specifically, I want to hone my ability to distinguish between what I purely imagine and what may be a magical experience / insight. While I do have an overactive imagination, the times when things happened after a premonition or specific dream, they fundamentally felt different. A goal of mine is to learn how to listen to this without buying my own BS.

I was drawn to magical practice because I've had some strange experiences and premonitions throughout my life. While my family seems to be sensitive to these things, they avoided engaging with anything that made them uncomfortable. I want to push through that and see what I can learn.

I'm not looking for any specific path / system and I'm willing to learn from anything that I find.

Thanks and I look forward to being on the forum!

Reaction score
Awards
Hi everyone,

New to the forum and quite new to magical practice as well.

I'm hoping to learn a lot more about practice through the forum. I've read books, listened to podcasts, etc. but am starting the move from theory to practice. I've done some basic rituals and vision exercises but not much beyond that.

Specifically, I want to hone my ability to distinguish between what I purely imagine and what may be a magical experience / insight. While I do have an overactive imagination, the times when things happened after a premonition or specific dream, they fundamentally felt different. A goal of mine is to learn how to listen to this without buying my own BS.

I was drawn to magical practice because I've had some strange experiences and premonitions throughout my life. While my family seems to be sensitive to these things, they avoided engaging with anything that made them uncomfortable. I want to push through that and see what I can learn.

I'm not looking for any specific path / system and I'm willing to learn from anything that I find.

Thanks and I look forward to being on the forum!
Welcome to the forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.