• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

hello

Status
Not open for further replies.

mirror_wizard

Visitor
Reaction score
hi i just joined you i am doing research about solomonic magic and trying to find the best one for myself i can't wait to learn new things :)

Konsciencia

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards
hi i just joined you i am doing research about solomonic magic and trying to find the best one for myself i can't wait to learn new things :)
Hello Mirror! I like that name. Welcome, and I hope that you find what you are looking for. Feel free, at home. And may I add, what is Solomonic magick? And how does that work? Many blessings!!!

Yazata

Site Staff
Staff member
Jr. Staff Member
Archivist
Benefactor
Vendor
Reaction score
Awards
Hi! I'm pretty new here myself but I hope you'll have a good time here 😁

SkullTraill

Glorious Light of Knowledge and Power
Staff member
Custodian
Librarian
Reaction score
Awards
Welcome. Your name sounds familiar... were you on the old WF? Or am I thinking of Riverthief... 😂

mirror_wizard

Visitor
Reaction score
Hello Mirror! I like that name. Welcome, and I hope that you find what you are looking for. Feel free, at home. And may I add, what is Solomonic magick? And how does that work? Many blessings!!!
thank you :) king solomon is a jewish king and also a magician. The books 'the lesser key of solomon' and 'key of solomon' are attributed to him. If you want to research, you can review these books.

Konsciencia

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards
thank you :) king solomon is a jewish king and also a magician. The books 'the lesser key of solomon' and 'key of solomon' are attributed to him. If you want to research, you can review these books.
I understand that Solomon was a king according to The Bible. However, I never thought that he would have grimoires though. But, I'll check those books out thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.