• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

hello!

Status
Not open for further replies.

gromovm404

Visitor
Reaction score
Warned: Non-English
Я вообще занимаюсь магией около трех лет. Основная традиция – гоэтия. Да, есть опыт вызывания некоторых демонов. Меня зовут Эстес, я рад присоединиться к вашему сообществу

SkullTraill

Glorious Light of Knowledge and Power
Staff member
Custodian
Librarian
Reaction score
Awards
10. Stick to English — Wizard Forums is an English-speaking discussion board, meaning you must stick to English when posting threads and replies (you may use any language in PMs as long as all participants are OK with it).

Xenophon

Apostle
Warned
Reaction score
Awards
TRANSLATION: I've been doing magic for about three years. The main tradition is goetia. Yes, there is experience in summoning some demons. My name is Estes and I'm excited to join your community

Thank Bing, not me. I can't work up enough Russian to get a meal in a soup kitchen.

To OP: use Yandex translate if your English is shaky, eh?

Status
Not open for further replies.