• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Hello

Status
Not open for further replies.

LoneWolf

Visitor
Reaction score
Hello from the UK. Interested in all areas of the occult. Currently reading The Book of the Black Dragon by Hamilton-Giles. Love the way this author writes. My first ever occult book was The Necronomicon by Simon way back in 1988 - still have it, and enjoyed it so much I bought the hardback silver blocked deluxe copy when it came out. I now have most of Simon’s books.

Reaction score
Awards
Hello from the UK. Interested in all areas of the occult. Currently reading The Book of the Black Dragon by Hamilton-Giles. Love the way this author writes. My first ever occult book was The Necronomicon by Simon way back in 1988 - still have it, and enjoyed it so much I bought the hardback silver blocked deluxe copy when it came out. I now have most of Simon’s books.
Hello, welcome to the forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.