• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Hello

Status
Not open for further replies.

SirEdward

Visitor
Reaction score
Use the language everybody else uses..
Привет всем. Меня зовут Эдвард, я из США, мне 37 лет, и половина из них я занимаюсь магическими искусствами. Мне близки медитация, демонология, демонолатрия и люциферианство. На этом форуме мне бы хотелось получить знания и поделиться своими результатами с участниками форума! Спасибо вам всем.

Xenophon

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
I ran it through Bing Translate. Says he's Edward from the U.S. So why the fekk post in Russian? I mean, I'll take Putin over Biden (or Trump) any day, but Slavophilia stops at the boundaries of communication.

Reaction score
Awards
Snowden? Just kidding. Well, if he is from the US or not, the forum rules explicitly state you must post in English. Even if from the source end you use google translate to do so.

Status
Not open for further replies.