• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Hello!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vokarius

Visitor
Reaction score
My name is Vokarius and I started my occult journey about 4 to 5 months ago, though I have always researched mythology, history, religion, and occult items.

I consider myself a eclectic wizard/witch/occultist.

I work with Thoth and Hekate as my primary patrons.

Wildchildx11

Acolyte
Warned
Reaction score
Awards
Welcome!

I'm an eclectic wizard/witch/occultist too, I think one of my biggest issues on my path is picking a path where I view myself as syncretistic is picking a path and sticking to it, because I want to pretty much work with everything and everyone and gaining knowledge of everything, which probably serves as a detriment, but I'm gaining progress. I've realized sometimes you do need to set things aside and be willing to set things on hold, as I was becoming unbalanced focusing too far on one thing.

I hope you enjoy it here, it's actually a good place. People know what they are talking about, and it's a useful place for information.

Reaction score
Awards
My name is Vokarius and I started my occult journey about 4 to 5 months ago, though I have always researched mythology, history, religion, and occult items.

I consider myself a eclectic wizard/witch/occultist.

I work with Thoth and Hekate as my primary patrons.
Hello, and welcome!

IllusiveOwl

Neophyte
Reaction score
Awards
Salutations and welcome! Hopefully this place will be as good a sanctuary for you as it is a library!

Konsciencia

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards
Welcome Vokarius!!! I like the fact, you communicate with Thoth!. That's awesome man!

Status
Not open for further replies.