• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Hello

Status
Not open for further replies.

Callie

Neophyte
Reaction score
I'm Callie and I've been practicing magic for a couple of years, mostly on my own. I found this forum via Reddit and I'm old enough to remember when online forums were the place to be. I hope we can bring that energy back.

My practice is LHP but with imposter syndrome. Thanks all :)

Scottish_Pride

Meme-y Tree Nymph
Reaction score
Awards
I'm Callie and I've been practicing magic for a couple of years, mostly on my own. I found this forum via Reddit and I'm old enough to remember when online forums were the place to be. I hope we can bring that energy back.

Heyy, welcome! Yeah definitely, that's what we're trying to do here with the forum.

I gotta ask though, what's LHP with imposter syndrome look like? 🤔

Callie

Neophyte
Reaction score
Heyy, welcome! Yeah definitely, that's what we're trying to do here with the forum.

I gotta ask though, what's LHP with imposter syndrome look like? 🤔
Mostly just plain old fashioned neurosis! I'm philosophically interested in LHP stuff, as well as the aesthetics, but I'm still working on becoming an egomaniac.

SkullTraill

Glorious Light of Knowledge and Power
Staff member
Custodian
Librarian
Reaction score
Awards

I really love forums, and I'm trying my damn best to bring that energy back as well. Glad to have you on board and helping with that.

Grundy

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
Mostly just plain old fashioned neurosis! I'm philosophically interested in LHP stuff, as well as the aesthetics, but I'm still working on becoming an egomaniac.
LHP is a good path for people that tend to go beyond the beaten trail. I find it hilarious that you mentioned being an egomaniac lolz. In my experience practicing LHP, it is sort of a requirement albeit so long as its tempered and directed at constructive desires haha. Welcome aboard!

Callie

Neophyte
Reaction score
LHP is a good path for people that tend to go beyond the beaten trail. I find it hilarious that you mentioned being an egomaniac lolz. In my experience practicing LHP, it is sort of a requirement albeit so long as its tempered and directed at constructive desires haha. Welcome aboard!
Thank you!

Samurael/Dusk

Neophyte
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum. Impostor syndrome can be weaponized on the LHP, don't sweat it too bad.

Consider also the first piece of advice I got on my first ever post on WF 3.0, this version's predecessor;

A merely Right Handed or Left Handed magician is exactly half a magician.

Status
Not open for further replies.