• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Hello

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nana

Apprentice
Reaction score
Awards
My name is Nana and I'm a West African Traditional Vodou Priest and I'm here to broaden my perspectives. I was trained in Togo in the Mami Dan Tradition and I'm a member of the Hunter, Snake, Mirror, Earth, Water, Cola Nut, Money, Justice, and Bought Persons Cults.
I will answer general questions about African Vodou.

Scottish_Pride

Meme-y Tree Nymph
Reaction score
Awards
My name is Nana and I'm a West African Traditional Vodou Priest and I'm here to broaden my perspectives. I was trained in Togo in the Mami Dan Tradition and I'm a member of the Hunter, Snake, Mirror, Earth, Water, Cola Nut, Money, Justice, and Bought Persons Cults.
Oh wow, I'd absolutely love for you to give any knowledge you can! Welcome and I hope you enjoy your time on here. We're currently still rebuilding the site's content from the old archives, so there will definitely be much more on here in the near future.

Nana

Apprentice
Reaction score
Awards
Oh wow, I'd absolutely love for you to give any knowledge you can! Welcome and I hope you enjoy your time on here. We're currently still rebuilding the site's content from the old archives, so there will definitely be much more on here in the near future.
Well I like to teach so this should work out. Thanks for the warm welcome.

Mart

Acolyte
Reaction score
Awards
Welcome aboard! Always glad to have a traditional practitioner share their ways and perspectives. :)

SkullTraill

Glorious Light of Knowledge and Power
Staff member
Custodian
Librarian
Reaction score
Awards
Welcome! Glad to have a Vodou expert on board, and extremely excited to have you share some of your expertise with us!

Thank you for joining, and enjoy your stay!

Callie

Neophyte
Reaction score
I really look forward to learning more about your Path, Nana!

Grundy

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
That is amazing! I do look forward to learning from your experience as well. And welcome to WF!

Status
Not open for further replies.