• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Help with Separation Spell

Reve900014

Neophyte
Joined
Nov 6, 2025
Messages
27
Reaction score
6
Hi everyone, I would like to ask question about Separation Spell (Separate a couple so they will break up)

Does any know what herbs, oil (if oil how to make them), or even any ingredients to put in Separation Spell aside using 2 candles and cord?

Thank you :)
 

Yazata

Moderator
Staff member
Sentinel
Archivist
Benefactor
Vendor
Joined
Sep 27, 2021
Messages
3,083
Reaction score
9,625
Awards
36
Maybe this can give you some ideas
 

Reve900014

Neophyte
Joined
Nov 6, 2025
Messages
27
Reaction score
6
Maybe this can give you some ideas
Interesting insight, I appreciate it.
A question, if I do it inside my room is that also okay?
 

Dyn Hysbys

Zealot
Joined
Mar 3, 2025
Messages
118
Reaction score
216
Awards
3
Interesting insight, I appreciate it.
A question, if I do it inside my room is that also okay?
I'd say yes. But make sure you CLEANSE both yourself and your work space/altar afterwards. Especially if it's a room you sleep /eat in.

Sensible steps to take include: wash your hands, or take a simple spiritual bath.
If you use oils, herbs, dirts etc. wash that shit off you.
Clean your space, wipe it down, cense it etc.

Hygiene is important when using materia magica.
 

kazuriel01

Neophyte
Joined
Aug 1, 2026
Messages
8
Reaction score
4
Hi everyone, I would like to ask question about Separation Spell (Separate a couple so they will break up)

Does any know what herbs, oil (if oil how to make them), or even any ingredients to put in Separation Spell aside using 2 candles and cord?

Thank you :)
I believe working with the elements would be more effective; each element has both constructive and destructive aspects. By utilizing the negative aspect of the Water element, you can weaken or sever the emotional bond.
 
Top