• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Book – PDF Hermetic Yoga: Beyond the Middle Pillar V1 by Poke Runyon

Share a PDF of a book.

FraterDeweyDecimilus

Neophyte
Warned
Reaction score
Awards
Hey, it'd be super cool if you shot me a message or email or something. Very very cool title. There's a second volume as well. Sure do wish that was here too... Anywho, very nice of you to post such a rarity. If nobody else knows it's an odd find, I at least appreciate it.

HoldAll

Librarian
Staff member
Librarian
Reaction score
Awards
Hey, it'd be super cool if you shot me a message or email or something. Very very cool title. There's a second volume as well. Sure do wish that was here too... Anywho, very nice of you to post such a rarity. If nobody else knows it's an odd find, I at least appreciate it.
If you want to message the OP, just do. If you want the second volume, please make a formal request but don't use this sub-forum for anything else than "Thank you!" or "There's pages missing".