Evening all!
Grateful I have found a forum of like minded individuals…
I performed a hex jar this evening, after the candle burnt on the jar, I took a photo and can see an orange aura…Google says it means that the jar is sealed and the spell has worked… has anyone had a similar experience or can advise?
I can’t figure out how to post the link of the photo just yet… will update when I do
Photo now attached
hope this is ok!
Grateful I have found a forum of like minded individuals…
I performed a hex jar this evening, after the candle burnt on the jar, I took a photo and can see an orange aura…Google says it means that the jar is sealed and the spell has worked… has anyone had a similar experience or can advise?
I can’t figure out how to post the link of the photo just yet… will update when I do
Post automatically merged:
Post automatically merged:
Photo now attached