• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Hexagram usage

Reaction score
Awards
Planets operate in an order around the Sun (Sol), and on poles as well, for example Mercury and Venus on the Tree of Life.
1. What are the effects of opening/invoking Saturn and Luna on the same day? What common things occur if so?
2. If I banish Luna does it then invoke Saturn? Which of Saturn is banished does it invoke Luna? Or is it explicit intent?
3. If using the traditional Golden Dawn Hexagrams, is it absolutely necessary to do Analysis of the Keyword in each quarter, or just the divine name and arrarita and letter?

Thanks...

Yazata

Staff member
Sr. Staff Member
Archivist
Benefactor
Vendor
Reaction score
Awards
Planets operate in an order around the Sun (Sol), and on poles as well, for example Mercury and Venus on the Tree of Life.
1. What are the effects of opening/invoking Saturn and Luna on the same day? What common things occur if so?
2. If I banish Luna does it then invoke Saturn? Which of Saturn is banished does it invoke Luna? Or is it explicit intent?
3. If using the traditional Golden Dawn Hexagrams, is it absolutely necessary to do Analysis of the Keyword in each quarter, or just the divine name and arrarita and letter?

Thanks...
1. Luna is associated with illusion and fantasy / dreams. Saturn with limiting and restricting. So it could be that this stops your mind from losing itself in meaningless imagery and ideas.
2. No. Just like banishing water isn't the same as invoking air.
3. That analysis is done at the beginning and end of the ritual. I left it out complete because I don't feel any relation to Egyptian. You can adjust these rituals and make them your own.