• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Hey all, new here

Status
Not open for further replies.

VoxNoctifer

Neophyte
Reaction score
This is my first time posting on a forum in...possibly a decade? But I've really been wanting to network with, chat with, and form new friendships with those who are like-minded and interested in the occult. Meeting people and having conversations seems so hard when you're in your 30s!

I'm Blake, I'm a Satanist (mix of spiritual/philosophical) and consider myself a student of the occult. I feel that I've developed a lot of knowledge in the seven or eight years I've been exploring/practicing, and I've had vivid experiences with the darkly spiritual for my entire life. My strongest area of interest is demonolatry/demonic evocation. I've actually had more success with non-Goetic spirits (Barsafael, Karasz'ul), though I have worked with Paimon. I've actually just started my own blog where I'll talk more about my experiences, rituals I've done, etc. I am interested in all areas of the occult, however, and would like to learn even more from people here.

If you have any questions, just ask! I'm very open to anyone and I'm not judgmental if anyone follows a different spiritual path! Looking forward to being here.

Reaction score
Awards
Welcome to the forum! I used to be into LaVeys works in my 20s.
I do browse black magic books including ONA, Luciferian Magick and others.

KjEno186

Site Staff
Staff member
Jr. Sentinel
Reaction score
Awards
Welcome! It's interesting how Don Webb explains the power of Satanism:

"The Way of Blame​
Vampyric magic, the magic of incorporating energy from outside the​
self and using it either for manifestation or self-transformation, often​
deals with bad energy being thrown your way. If some person or​
group wishes to label you and it looks like the label will stick, adopt it.​
This is effective for individuals as well as groups (the mesocosmos).​
...​
When Anton LaVey took a really small group of​
about three hundred people and rocked the world with his Church of​
Satan, it wasn’t by the power of a literal Satan—it was by combining​
the magical formulas of the Ren [name](the way of blame: “I’m a Satanist.​
Hail Satan, dude!”) and removing a ton of weight from the Jb [heart] (you​
may have been a guilty Methodist but are a much groovier Satanist).​
The result was a powerful magical cocktail—you’ll note that most​
churches with three hundred members don’t get a lion’s share of​
headlines." - How to Become a Modern Magus, Chapter Seven, Isis​
I look forward to reading the experiences you're willing and able to share. :cool:

VoxNoctifer

Neophyte
Reaction score
Thank you! To clarify, I've been a Satanist for 18 years but have only practiced and explored the spiritual side for about 8 years. I've had vivid spiritual experiences my entire life, however, and have always considered myself a "sensitive." One thing I'm heavily exploring currently is the shifting and transference of energies, so the mention of vampyric magic is right on point.

Status
Not open for further replies.