• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Hey, Everyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Egoid C

Neophyte
Reaction score
Hey, everyone! Egoid here! I just wanted to contribute and also hopefully find a few things I'm looking for. I look forward to talking with you all!

Reaction score
Awards
Hey, everyone! Egoid here! I just wanted to contribute and also hopefully find a few things I'm looking for. I look forward to talking with you all!
Hello and welcome. What's your background, and how can WF help?

Egoid C

Neophyte
Reaction score
Hello and welcome. What's your background, and how can WF help?
I've been reading and practicing to some degree for about nine years now, and I came upon this archive while I was looking for a particular book. I didn't end up finding it here (at least, not in the forums), but I have also been keeping an archive of my own and wanted to share

Reaction score
Awards
By the way, I have six or eight books through Kindle Cloud, might be able to loan the title if I have it.

Egoid C

Neophyte
Reaction score
I do have Napoleons book of fate around but this seems to be Queen Elizabeths. And it doesn't seem it ever got digitalized.
The Royal Book of Fate has been digitized, but not the folding plate. The best we have of that is a few pictures, one of which having it partially folded, and all of them too low resolution to read all of the Table of Questions
Post automatically merged:

I do have Napoleons book of fate around but this seems to be Queen Elizabeths. And it doesn't seem it ever got digitalized.
Just out of curiosity, what edition do you have?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.