• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Hey everyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Konsciencia

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards
Welcome Bella! Wow!! Since the age of 4? That is really a long time. My Spiritual Journey didn't begin til I was in my 20's, and I'm still new at it. Nice to meet you Bella!

Bella

Visitor
Reaction score
Welcome Bella! Wow!! Since the age of 4? That is really a long time. My Spiritual Journey didn't begin til I was in my 20's, and I'm still new at it. Nice to meet you Bella!
Thanks. Well, I was sort of born into it. Luckily my birth mother had a friend whom was a quite powerful witch. Since I spend a lot of time there, magic, the supernatural and everything around it has been normal to me ever since I was little. Especially since I was lucky enough to be gifted. My birth mother couldn’t deal with it but she could, so I was just lucky enough to have the right person around me. That still is very early.Glad you found your way. There is always a way to improve/get better/gather more knowledge in that sense everyone is “new at it” the moment they enter a new stage/area of life :) Nice to meet you too.

Status
Not open for further replies.