• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Hey people, magical creatures, and otherkin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I'm an eclectic sorcerer. I like to think I'm a student, and I have plenty to learn. I generally enjoy reading a lot, and people quite a bit less, and this medium helps keep people more tolerable. I like doing magick, but I feel very comfortable just learning, so if I ask for book suggestions I mean it. I think there is a universal thread of wisdom that flows through all faiths and practices, so I like to listen to everyone's point of view.

I feel like there are a lot of games people play, but I'm not really interested in any of them. Spirituality, at least to me, is about an enduring pursuit of truth. I'm interested in finding the truth. I'm most interested in learning something new, and this seemed like a fair place to do that.

I kind of like to make things up as I go with magick, and, maybe that would seem to give me a lot of promise as an occult author. I also like tradition, and studying ancient religions and mystics who are long gone. Meditation is also a hobby for me...This bit usually puts a lot of people to sleep though.

I like traveling to haunted places and I feel very in my element there. I don't pretend to be very interesting, and I don't pretend to think most people are either.

Once I read that great people talk about ideas,
Average people talk about things,
Small people talk about other people.

So I think it's worth saying that I'm more interested in the ideas people have than the people who have them, and I'm mostly interested in ideas about magic.

I can be really straight forward, and I apologize in advance if that's off putting, but I try to be as clear as possible I'm not doing it to be mean. The truth is the truth, not whatever we may want or wish it to be. We can either live by it or live a lie. I live my life being honest with people. I try to have compassion for people so that I'm not cruel about how I handle things, but I apologize if my approach is blunt and tactless in advance.

Taudefindi

Librarian
Staff member
Librarian
Reaction score
Awards
So I think it's worth saying that I'm more interested in the ideas people have than the people who have them, and I'm mostly interested in ideas about magic.
Are you a fellow introvert or a fellow misanthrope?

Either way, welcome.

Status
Not open for further replies.