• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Hey y’all

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ratskrt

Visitor
Reaction score
Hey, my names Austin, I’m mostly interested in nature related and ancestral based stuff, always been interested in the occult though really. Mostly I’m just trying to get a foothold in the knowledge of occultism before I delve too deeply into any specific sub groups. I’ve already stalked some threads like the contacting with tree spirits and ancestral altars one, but am open to any knowledge I come across. I’d like to learn more about satanism, I had a brief connection with Celtic neo-paganism but have since moved past that. Anyway, it’ll be great to meet some of you

Yazata

Site Staff
Staff member
Jr. Staff Member
Archivist
Benefactor
Vendor
Reaction score
Awards
Hello Ratskrt,
Welcome to the forum

Konsciencia

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards
Hey, my names Austin, I’m mostly interested in nature related and ancestral based stuff, always been interested in the occult though really. Mostly I’m just trying to get a foothold in the knowledge of occultism before I delve too deeply into any specific sub groups. I’ve already stalked some threads like the contacting with tree spirits and ancestral altars one, but am open to any knowledge I come across. I’d like to learn more about satanism, I had a brief connection with Celtic neo-paganism but have since moved past that. Anyway, it’ll be great to meet some of you
Hello friend, and welcome. As far as Satanism goes, most Satanist idolize themselves, and are atheists. They don't believe in a deity call Satan, or God. However, there are Satanist that do believe and worship the Devil. I was once a Satanist, Luciferian. But, that changed over time, due to the fact that The Universe as I call it, has no specific names, forms, or sizes. However, what you may experience is what you may experience alone. I hope this has helped to start your quest. Take care, and many blessings!!

Ratskrt

Visitor
Reaction score
Thank you my friend! And hello, greatly appreciate the information. Over the past few days I’ve been researching aspects of the occult while trying to find a place for myself and practices. That being said, again thank you for the info, really helps :)

Kronus

Apprentice of Lord Azazel & Demonic Warlord
Reaction score
Awards
Welcome to the forums, Austin!

Status
Not open for further replies.