• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Hey

Status
Not open for further replies.

KjEno186

Disciple
Staff member
Jr. Librarian
Reaction score
Awards
Hey John. I'm really only starting out on my magical journey, but I've read a fair bit of the ChaosMatrix site. It'll be interesting to read your perspectives on things.

Jk666

Acolyte
Reaction score
Awards
Thanks kjeno186.
for instance when I’m trying to get entities to act fast for me, like to get more money, I call on several entities like Cluenek, bune, mammon, sael, nitika etc so they compete against each other.

what do you @KjEno186 usually do when you need results now?

KjEno186

Disciple
Staff member
Jr. Librarian
Reaction score
Awards
what do you @KjEno186 usually do when you need results now?
I've had good fortune since starting my journey in January, really needing no quick results for anything materially. Thus far it has been a path of gaining knowledge, daily focused meditation, and working on my divination skills. That being said, if I believed it to be necessary to take care of an urgent matter, I would create a sigil and charge it in the most appropriate manner, after divining possible outcomes. It might help to understand my current point of view (and state of mind) is a rather radical shift from being a rational atheist for about 15 years. I'm open to using whatever works, listening to whoever makes sense, not being dogmatic about anything, but keeping my BS-O-Meter plugged in and ready to use. :coffee:

Jk666

Acolyte
Reaction score
Awards
That being said, if I believed it to be necessary to take care of an urgent matter, I would create a sigil and charge it in the most appropriate manner, after divining possible outcomes. It might help to understand my current point of view (and state of mind) is a rather radical shift from being a rational atheist for about 15 years. I'm open to using whatever works, listening to whoever makes sense, not being dogmatic about anything, but keeping my BS-O-Meter plugged in and ready to use. :coffee:
That’s an interesting perspective to me.
When I was just starting out in my early twenties I would just read a lot of books & think I was wise, when I was really just an armchair occultist.
After a while I started experimenting and my results started improving.
Now, I even challenge entities to give me results. This has made my results much more consistent & faster.

KjEno186

Disciple
Staff member
Jr. Librarian
Reaction score
Awards
After a while I started experimenting and my results started improving.
Yes, that's how I will proceed in time. And yes, I'm an armchair occultist, for the moment. I'm in my 50s, but I made my fair share of mistakes in younger years, often due to rushing in when the prudent choice would have been to wait a bit and thoroughly examine the situation. Consider this my 'thoroughly examine' phase of occultism. :)
Now, I even challenge entities to give me results. This has made my results much more consistent & faster.
I like that. I should make that my goal as well. Looking forward to reading more of your posts in the forum! (y)

Jk666

Acolyte
Reaction score
Awards
@KjEno186 I'd love to do some pair/group working with you & some people you trust here. You should get your feet wet: meditating is a good way to start…

when in my 20s was part of an occult group that disintegrated.

but group workings definitely pack a punch.

Status
Not open for further replies.