• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Hey!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Awards
Glad I found a place for my own kind of people, getting a little sick of the fighting, ignorance and sheep-freaks on fb πŸ˜‚
We should really try to make this place active and more well-known, never knew about it and I always tries to search for active online hangouts of this kind, got lucky tonight 😁

A weirdo from Sweden,
been fascinated by demons and darkness since I was 12 years old and it has now grown to be a part of my way of life and what makes me happy and whole.
My biggest passion is right now to learn all I can about demonolatry and magick, feel extremely drawn to the Goetia and the Qlippoth ways. Never really practiced anything more serious but I wanna get it on,just need to learn properly first and work on meditation,have a hard time getting enough peace and concentration with 3 wild kids around. πŸ˜‚
Think Pathworking is my first goal.
Feel extra connected to Lucifer, Astaroth and recently and very sudden got strongly fascinated by Lilith.
And I love to hear anything and everything about any of this, so much interest in so much at the same time I wanna know so I don't even know where to start when I try to find new things to read...kid in candy store syndrome.
Hope to get to know you all! πŸ˜€

Scottish_Pride

Meme-y Tree Nymph
Reaction score
Awards
Welcome, and glad to have you aboard!

Good on you for wanting to get the basics down before jumping in, and enthusiasm's always welcome here!

We definitely try to be less of a dumpster fire than Facebook can be, lol. This site's latest iteration is definitely young, though, so feel free to make any threads you want, ask questions, etc. We be growin'. πŸ™ƒ

Reaction score
Awards
You guys must have good influence haha, finally succeeded to deep focus at a meditation where I felt the one I was trying to reach actually give a good response! Yeey first time I really did it the right way ☻😍
It felt really cool and now when I know I can get it to work I really feel motivated!
Happy!

ryen

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
There's nothing like that one meditation session where you feel things click, and you live in that moment of realizing "Holy fuck, I'm swimming in the beyond!". First few times it always threw me off when I realized I was there, but it's always magical. The fun part is learning how to control it. That'll lead you to the entities you're looking for.

Welcome aboard this crazy ship of knowledge and outcomes and hope you find the answers you seek!

Reaction score
Awards
He already gave me enlightment and pushed me to do research until I found out what my gut has been telling me for a long time. Shit he is fast,heard about that but this is....crazy.
This truth hurt me but he and Lilith has been working on me pretty intense this weekend so I have built up some strenght already. Now is it a cleansing and transformation ahead....as long as I have them nothing can crush me.
I am so very glad they pushed me to look like a maniac until I found many wonderful likes too so I am not alone and it makes me happy and grateful!

Konsciencia

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards
Welcome WickedWitchyWolf!! I love that you are connected to Lucifer, and guess what, you're not alone. I am very connected to Lucifer. however, I never met Lilith before.

SkullTraill

Glorious Light of Knowledge and Power
Staff member
Custodian
Librarian
Reaction score
Awards
Welcome, glad to have you on board.

I think the slow and steady growth we are experiencing is good, and I do not want to advertise excessively, so as to avoid undesirables, which the old WF was full of, and caused a lot of problems in the long run.

The most important thing is activity, from everyone. When people come across content they find interesting and relevant, they will surely sign-up to contribute and join in. With more activity from existing members, the growth of the forum will compound exponentially.

Reaction score
Awards
Glad I found a place for my own kind of people, getting a little sick of the fighting, ignorance and sheep-freaks on fb πŸ˜‚
We should really try to make this place active and more well-known, never knew about it and I always tries to search for active online hangouts of this kind, got lucky tonight 😁

A weirdo from Sweden,
been fascinated by demons and darkness since I was 12 years old and it has now grown to be a part of my way of life and what makes me happy and whole.
My biggest passion is right now to learn all I can about demonolatry and magick, feel extremely drawn to the Goetia and the Qlippoth ways. Never really practiced anything more serious but I wanna get it on,just need to learn properly first and work on meditation,have a hard time getting enough peace and concentration with 3 wild kids around. πŸ˜‚
Think Pathworking is my first goal.
Feel extra connected to Lucifer, Astaroth and recently and very sudden got strongly fascinated by Lilith.
And I love to hear anything and everything about any of this, so much interest in so much at the same time I wanna know so I don't even know where to start when I try to find new things to read...kid in candy store syndrome.
Hope to get to know you all! πŸ˜€
I'd be very interested in discussing demonology with you. Pm me sometime!

Status
Not open for further replies.