• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Hi Everyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Circe

Visitor
Reaction score
Hi Everyone!
I was in the old WF forum. Not too active though, somewhat active. I am so glad that WF is active again. I always been fascinated by the world of magick and occult.
I met @Zatanna in the old WF forum. I hope to chat with like-minded persons here and to find answers when I have difficulties.
Thanks and nice to meet you all!

SkullTraill

Glorious Light of Knowledge and Power
Staff member
Custodian
Librarian
Reaction score
Awards
Welcome, Circe! :) Hope you enjoy your stay. Feel free to ask any questions or share your knowledge with us...

Scottish_Pride

Meme-y Tree Nymph
Reaction score
Awards
Welcome! It’s cool you were from the OG forum, great to have you back!

Fausto

Apprentice
Reaction score
Awards
Welcome! It’s cool you were from the OG forum, great to have you back!
There were a guy, he was a machine for seeking new knowledge, his english was not very good, but people annoyed him because of that, I do not remember his name now, I was in the old forum.

Scottish_Pride

Meme-y Tree Nymph
Reaction score
Awards
There were a guy, he was a machine for seeking new knowledge, his english was not very good, but people annoyed him because of that, I do not remember his name now, I was in the old forum.
Belphguy possibly? That dude's English was more broken than a Vietnam vet being forced to read a dozen rule 34 fanfics, lol.

Scottish_Pride

Meme-y Tree Nymph
Reaction score
Awards
Yep, it was him, does he know wizard forum is come back ??
I honestly have no idea. Pretty sure he stayed immediately after the WF crash, but I guess was driven off by how dead it became. Like everybody eventually did.

Status
Not open for further replies.