• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Hi, everyone!

juli

Visitor
Joined
Oct 4, 2026
Messages
0
Reaction score
0
I go by Juli, and I’m from Brazil 🇧🇷

I’m new to this world, a so called baby wizard, but I’ve have always been curious and interested in the occults, magic and everything that is so beyond our human comprehension.

I’m really glad to have found this forum, and I hope to learn a lot through here and gain lots of knowledge about witchcraft, occultism and everything that can add to my wisdom.

Hope everyone is having a good week, bye!
 
Top