• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Hi everyone

Status
Not open for further replies.

alexander

Neophyte
Reaction score
Hey guys,

I'm new here. I'm alexander, I'm 24 and interested to learn about magick.
Many different books, authors and styles are interesting to work with, I own a copy of New Avatar Power, Demons of Magick, and Lucifer and the hidden demons.
for now I'm a poor college student :p lol and can't really afford to buy more books, but I really feel like branching out and reading and trying out some of the wonderful PDF's y'all have on this site.
(I can't help but worry that some other guys told me that GOM cursed their pdfs or pirated books. I don't think anything will happen to me, but will the magic in those pdfs still work? i mean, that's the whole point)

Vandheer

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards
(I can't help but worry that some other guys told me that GOM cursed their pdfs or pirated books. I don't think anything will happen to me, but will the magic in those pdfs still work? i mean, that's the whole point)
The curse is so the rituals in the books won't work if you pirate them. Its likely a confirmation bias trick (you think you are cursed so you self sabotage). Carry on, it never stopped me.

alexander

Neophyte
Reaction score
The curse is so the rituals in the books won't work if you pirate them. Its likely a confirmation bias trick (you think you are cursed so you self sabotage). Carry on, it never stopped me.
I do plan on buying more books when finances allow, so maybe its fine for the time being.
have you had results with recent pdf books?
Post automatically merged:

Hello and welcome to the forum!
thanks!
Post automatically merged:

Guys I actually bought 2 more books on kindle, Universal Magick by Corwin Hargrove and The magick of angels and demons by Henry Archer. I'll start a journal soon to write about my workings.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.