• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Hi Hello

Status
Not open for further replies.

bleck

Visitor
Reaction score
Hi, I am quite well rounded in many beliefs and can keep an open mind.
I think the mysteries are like an onion with many layers but one core
I am quite fond of parts of Terrence McKenna, Greek philosophy, shamanism, Buddhism, Taoism, the elusian mysteries , etc.
I find Hinduism daunting, I am always researching, I like history, religions, anthropology etc.
I remember in highschool reading the allegory of the cave, and thinking, my this is like the mysteries and like my salvia Divinorum trip.
I had the whole one with the universe experience, I don't believe in an afterlife, I believe in enlightenment.
I dropped out of liberal arts but I still studied everything offered and more, I'm always researching stuff,
currently I work part time as a jeweler. a poor one...
I am also a treasure hunter
I'm 32 now, and have been studying the esoteric and collecting antiques since I was 12,
I prefer to collect the occult stuff and have some interesting objects to share.

I also have many ideas about magic and the likes which I can discuss,
I even have a great recent success story of sorts

KjEno186

Site Staff
Staff member
Jr. Sentinel
Reaction score
Awards
Welcome to the forum! Looking forward to reading what you feel comfortable sharing with us.

Reaction score
Awards
Hi, I am quite well rounded in many beliefs and can keep an open mind.
I think the mysteries are like an onion with many layers but one core
I am quite fond of parts of Terrence McKenna, Greek philosophy, shamanism, Buddhism, Taoism, the elusian mysteries , etc.
I find Hinduism daunting, I am always researching, I like history, religions, anthropology etc.
I remember in highschool reading the allegory of the cave, and thinking, my this is like the mysteries and like my salvia Divinorum trip.
I had the whole one with the universe experience, I don't believe in an afterlife, I believe in enlightenment.
I dropped out of liberal arts but I still studied everything offered and more, I'm always researching stuff,
currently I work part time as a jeweler. a poor one...
I am also a treasure hunter
I'm 32 now, and have been studying the esoteric and collecting antiques since I was 12,
I prefer to collect the occult stuff and have some interesting objects to share.

I also have many ideas about magic and the likes which I can discuss,
I even have a great recent success story of sorts
Welcome to the forum :)

Status
Not open for further replies.