• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Hi, How are ya?

Status
Not open for further replies.

flechgait

Visitor
Reaction score
Howdy,
I'm Flech (as in flesh), but y'all can call me Indy.
I happened onto the forums through trying to find a specific book, which I did find, and I am grateful. I don't have much experience with forums and stuff like that, so bear with me. I'm currently studying environmental engineering with a direction in Biocomposites based in mycology. Whenever I'm not up to my neck in papers, I like to read and research some occult things and philosophize to myself about what's what. Can't promise I'll be the most active because of my schedule, but I'm certainly excited to interact with the community.

That's probably all of the important bits, but I'm down for answering questions. :)

SkullTraill

Glorious Light of Knowledge and Power
Staff member
Custodian
Librarian
Reaction score
Awards
Mmmm! MANFLESH.

Status
Not open for further replies.