• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Hi I’m back!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zatanna

Visitor
Reaction score
Hey everyone! Idk if anyone here remembers me but I’m back! I saw in a YouTube video my old friend Darksend was looking for me a few years back..are they around? Good to be back!

Mart

Acolyte
Reaction score
Awards
Well hello there, I don't see anyone registered with that name (you can check the Members > Registered Members section), but maybe they're using a different name this time around.. Anyway, hope you find them and welcome back!

SkullTraill

Glorious Light of Knowledge and Power
Staff member
Custodian
Librarian
Reaction score
Awards
Welcome back! I haven't yet met Darksend on the new WF, hopefully they will join soon :)

Fausto

Apprentice
Reaction score
Awards
Hey everyone! Idk if anyone here remembers me but I’m back! I saw in a YouTube video my old friend Darksend was looking for me a few years back..are they around? Good to be back!
You will be cursed for many generations....
I hope you learn much in here.
:)

Circe

Visitor
Reaction score
Hellooo... Zatanna! Welcome. I just made my account today and about to write my intro hand wave

Status
Not open for further replies.