• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

hi, im Lou

Status
Not open for further replies.

8Lou1

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
hi all,

i am Lou.
all my life i have been interested in the One and in how the world works. this took me from jew by birth, tru christianity by upbringing and islam by choice. after i walked the outsides paths i got introduced into the inner workings. the inner road led me to various occult groups, mystic and sufi sects, spiritual warfare, but also vampirism, spirits, demons, jinn and other beings.

lately i have been working on putting up my own tariqa and have started to use the berhatiah and its beings to create this.
Lucifuge rofocale is one of my dearer friends, as he refused to put me in slavery nor misery.

although it is not my favourite job, i am often asked to look over people in transition. ie death or birth ,old school puperty transition, but also grounding free men and women in their totality.

i am very sensitive in a sense that i notice spyops very fast, but also spiritual injustice on several planes or bad juju.
overall i tend to souls not to bodies when online. in daily life i do both and help heal the wounded without a certain a paradigm as my community is quite diverse on all levels of being and background.

Nana

Apprentice
Reaction score
Awards
Welcome, Lou. Nice to meet you.

8Lou1

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
thank you, Nana. the pleasure is mutual.

SkullTraill

Glorious Light of Knowledge and Power
Staff member
Custodian
Librarian
Reaction score
Awards
Hey nibs, long time no see! Welcome back.

8Lou1

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
hey there skull :) hows life treating you these days?

SkullTraill

Staff member
Custodian
Librarian
Reaction score
Awards
hey there skull :) hows life treating you these days?
Not too bad, not too bad! Things are pretty good!

How about you?

Konsciencia

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards
Hello, 8Lou1!! welcome!! I would love to see what wisdom you can share with us! nice to meet you wonderful!!

8Lou1

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
@skull: lots of transitions in my surroundings, so bussy as a bee. Learning how to deal with others emotions. And last but not least: accepting there is more then one interconnection with wf in my life.

Strangely enough i found you and myself back in an argument we had on the old wf. We might wanna chitchat about that later on, but im not sure yet. 🤔

@Konsciencia: thank you deary, you are a beautiful uplifting breeze.💖

SkullTraill

Staff member
Custodian
Librarian
Reaction score
Awards
@skull: lots of transitions in my surroundings, so bussy as a bee. Learning how to deal with others emotions. And last but not least: accepting there is more then one interconnection with wf in my life.

Strangely enough i found you and myself back in an argument we had on the old wf. We might wanna chitchat about that later on, but im not sure yet. 🤔
Interesting! Shoot me a message on my profile here or on Discord if you wanna chat!

8Lou1

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
Im not gonna shoot, silly. I think we need a proper love dance to heal that shit 🥰
No clue how we're gonna get there, but we're gonna 😊

Btw that smexy site of yours, from back in the days, is that still up and running...?

SkullTraill

Staff member
Custodian
Librarian
Reaction score
Awards
I'll PM you

Status
Not open for further replies.