• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Hi there!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hello there,

I'm a woman who's been down many paths in my life, both magickal and mundane. I originally was introduced to Witchcraft and Spirituality in general by my grandma before she passed when I was 11, and she's been a huge influence in my Craft as a result. I started out Wiccan, mainly because that was really the only path that I was able to find a decent amount of information on back in the early 2000's, then transitioned into Grey Witchcraft, and from there onto more Left Hand Path practices. Currently I'm a new Luciferian Theistic Satanic Witch [[new in this regard at least, I've only been researching and studying this the last year and a half or so]].

I'm excited to have a community to be able to learn and glean experiences and knowledge from, as well as being able to hopefully share knowledge with others as well. I've been practicing in total about 19+ years in various paths and modalities, and I work with a handful of different Deities and Infernals. I'm a pretty open book, and I try to be as open-minded as possible when talking with others and learning about them and their experiences as well. I look forward to seeing what this place has to offer and being able to put my 2c in where I think it might be of use!

Status
Not open for further replies.