• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Hi there

Status
Not open for further replies.

Namelessitta

Visitor
Reaction score
Hi, I am often known as Namelessitta online - interested in too many things to name them all but anything occult and spiritual is my main focus at the moment as I am on the hard path of spiritual growth and self development 🤯
Will upload interesting stuff I have soon 🙂
Hopefully I will get involved in some fascinating discussions, ultimately seeking for a place without much judgement...

Xenophon

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
Hi, I am often known as Namelessitta online - interested in too many things to name them all but anything occult and spiritual is my main focus at the moment as I am on the hard path of spiritual growth and self development 🤯
Hopefully I will get involved in some fascinating discussions, ultimately seeking for a place without much judgement...
Welcome. But if you catch disagreement remember it's not condemnation. And even if it is, why take the word of some online stranger?

Reaction score
Awards
Hello, and welcome to the forum! Please, and I speak for all of us to all of us, acquaint yourself with the forum rules.

Status
Not open for further replies.