- Joined
- Sep 24, 2026
- Messages
- 0
- Reaction score
- 0
I have spent several years amidst internal intrigues and issues that—both in the minds of those close to me and in my own—overwhelmed us in ways I could never quite grasp. I have immersed myself in countless ideas regarding the true nature of inner knowledge and introspection, finding refuge in writings, essays, and authors—elements that have illuminated the human experience in ways we often deny ourselves, swayed as we are by various external factors. I do not expect to find a definitive answer, but I have spent days browsing this forum and have truly felt a sense of companionship here—a presence that makes solitude feel pleasant. I am fascinated by the wonderful minds that navigate this space; the interplay of words I have glimpsed here has fostered a sense of connection I never thought I would experience—and I am not speaking of literal loneliness, but of something I never quite understood... I am certainly no expert on the subjects that bring us together here, but I hope, in time, to absorb the insights so graciously offered by the minds sharing this space. Furthermore, I deeply appreciate the respect and kindness shown—the seriousness with which the occult is treated, and the genuine humanity of the people here. I have a compulsive need to write, even if no one ever sees it; still, I hope to find the right words to join in and, eventually, discuss the topics that ignite passion in some and spark curiosity in others. If our paths cross in the future, I hope we get along well!