• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Hi!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I'm FeyhoundAppreciator, or you can just call me Appre (but please not FeyApp).

I have virtually zero credentials, except my own psychic exercises over the course of a decade. The meaningfulness of that exercise has more to do with me than it does with anyone else.

I'm one of those believers in rational approaches to what may seem irrational at first glances, and that the absorption, affirmation, and communication of verifiable knowledge is one of the highest forms of good. I have a feeling I'm not alone in those ideas, here, whether or not it's more spectral or as extreme in some way as my ways sometimes are.

I practice dark and light magic, though my will is to never practice without consensual awareness on the part of all involved participants.

My highest good is the holistic products of the synergic unity between light and dark, placing no more or less significance on one or the other. Instead, knowing and not repressing the natures of either, and therefore providing myself and others freedom, protection and help through that 'formula' of experience.

If anyone's interested in casually chatting or about my work, please DM me or write on my profile. Or talk with me here!

May your time be blessed.

Reaction score
Thanks, glad to be here! If you have any personally curated collections of Norse, Voodoo, or Greek mythos and practice, please let me know - I'd be very interested in taking a look.

Reaction score
Welcome. You claim to have a decade's exercises. Those might me worth a good deal more than "credentials."
That can definitely be true! I do not personally believe in the absolute necessity of institutional credentials over rigorous personal study, but I am not acculturated to likeminded people in that regard. Maybe that will change here, to some extent.

Status
Not open for further replies.