• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Hi!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Caroline

Visitor
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum!

As for increasing your lifespan, eat healthily and take exercise in non-polluted areas :)
And maybe don’t take health advice from anyone named Bill…
Post automatically merged:

hello. Nice to meet you all. I stumbled here after searching for the author of a book I was reading by the name of PYTHAGORAS. My spiritual goal is to increase my lifespan so any pointers to that facet would be greatly appreciated. I hope that everyone here is happy and healthy.
Hello :) Wishing you good health and happiness.

Xenophon

Apostle
Warned
Reaction score
Awards
hello. Nice to meet you all. I stumbled here after searching for the author of a book I was reading by the name of PYTHAGORAS. My spiritual goal is to increase my lifespan so any pointers to that facet would be greatly appreciated. I hope that everyone here is happy and healthy.
There was a wise one hight Yossarian who declared he would "live forever or die in the attempt." Peruse the tale of his life. In the meantime, welcome.

Status
Not open for further replies.