• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Higher dimensional novice

Turtleking728

Visitor
Joined
Oct 5, 2026
Messages
0
Reaction score
1
Hello all. I am starting my path on so what of a Green/ Divine Witch and lucid dreamer/ astral projector. I am looking for some protection, training, guidance and insight into this realm and the higher dimensional spaces.
 

Robert Ramsay

Apostle
Joined
Oct 1, 2023
Messages
1,835
Reaction score
4,323
Awards
13
Welcome! I'm afraid I don't know anything much about those subjects, but I'm sure a search of the forums will help you out - and if not, please post a (suitably titled) thread in the relevant forum :)
 
Top