• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Hola seniors and .....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mart

Acolyte
Reaction score
Awards
It has been converted into a broom closet, sorry. :confused:

SkullTraill

Glorious Light of Knowledge and Power
Staff member
Custodian
Librarian
Reaction score
Awards
Now there's a name I haven't seen in a while! Glad to see you PP. It's been a long time.

SkullTraill

Staff member
Custodian
Librarian
Reaction score
Awards
Damn, damn, damn!

It's been awhile brother. Howhave you been? and the rest of the gang?
I've been doing good, hope you have been as well brother. Mostly just been focusing on work, and a few personal projects (this site and a few others). Apart from that just been trying to stay sane in this pandemic, haha.

Most all of the OG crew dispersed after the original Wizard Forums got hacked and died... a few peeps stuck together in a small coven I helped create before old WF died... it was just us for a while until I managed to buy this domain and restart WF. Glad to see more and more people find and rejoin the new WF!

Reaction score
So that explained the MIA status of the site awhile back. But I'm glad you brought it back again. Good job. Little by little it'll pick up again. I'll help whenever I can. By the way, how's Crow?
The pandemic has been crazy but things are getting better in New York. Hopefully I'll find an opportunity to drop by Macedonia in the near future. Cheers mate.

Scottish_Pride

Meme-y Tree Nymph
Reaction score
Awards
So that explained the MIA status of the site awhile back. But I'm glad you brought it back again. Good job. Little by little it'll pick up again. I'll help whenever I can. By the way, how's Crow?
The pandemic has been crazy but things are getting better in New York. Hopefully I'll find an opportunity to drop by Macedonia in the near future. Cheers mate.
No clue how Crow's doing, tbh. But lol yeah, the pandemic seems to have recovered so soon after its peak that I'm honestly getting whiplash...and can't help but be like, "Naw naw man, you're telling me it's over?? You're shitting me!" XD

SkullTraill

Staff member
Custodian
Librarian
Reaction score
Awards
Yeah, it's growing fast enough purely passively just from how many websites linked to WF, and from people just opening bookmarks/remembering WF. Also a decend amount of new users from some passive advertising I've done. So it's looking good! Please do contribute though, this site lives by it's content, nothing else.

I haven't heard from Crow in a long, long time. Last I heard he's taking care of his kids and enjoying family life.

Status
Not open for further replies.