• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Hola!

Status
Not open for further replies.

imagedotjpeg

Neophyte
Reaction score
Hi! I'm Malia.
I'm here to make friends and learn more about magick and divination. I learned about witchcraft back in my freshman year of high school. So... back in 2013? I haven't been very active in the community, but I'm starting to now c:
I learned about WF from a post on R/Witchcraft shouting y'all out. Very happy to join y'all!

01d9e65311934978cffa94e648e7ff1b5e071c04.jpg

Picture by u
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

SkullTraill

Glorious Light of Knowledge and Power
Staff member
Custodian
Librarian
Reaction score
Awards
Hello, Malia, and welcome! Glad to have you on board! I know the site is empty right now, but hopefully with you and other members being active and helping out, we'll have a lot more content soon!

SkullTraill

Glorious Light of Knowledge and Power
Staff member
Custodian
Librarian
Reaction score
Awards
Mainly tarot and pendulums. I still need to work on my tarot reading skills, but I'm pretty good with a pendulum
Would love it if you could post a tutorial about how you do pendulum divination! I've honestly not seen much talk about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.